Last active 11 months ago
I will speak to the account manager here to talk you how to get this turned on in the Gandi environment. We will be in touch shortly.
As the feature / hero unit widget is not a drag and droppable widget, you will have to add it to the twig file. This link will help you do this:
If you want a different image on every other page then you will have to do the following.
1.For every page you want a different feature image, you will have to create a new page type . i.e. for /contact-us you can create a file called contact.twig (initially copied from default.twig)
It will allow you to change the template. And then you should be able to edit your site.
An update for you. If you login to your site and go to:
You will be able to change template or go to the Manage > Custom templates to re-upload your fixes.
Good news. We have fixed the broken editor issues in version 66.
Which environment are you on? I can tell you the URL to go to for the template picker. Then you can change your template without having to reset your site.
I believe this is a bug in BaseKit that will be fixed in 7.65. In 7.64 we have a new error message that will say 'There is a problem saving this file'.
If this issue needs fixing right now for your environment, raise a ticket on ZenDesk and the Pirate team will look at getting fixed for you asap.
A bit of background. stylesheet.less (and all the imported files inside of it) get compiled into one file. Contained in this file is the rendered CSS with all the colour swatch and font swatch values in place.
If you're having issues with compiled.css not working (you will see a 500 error in the Developer tools Network panel) here are a couple of suggestions to keep you going.
This was resolved. Thank you for highlighting the bug.
I tried on
Out of the box everything seemed to work fine.
In the Wamp settings (icon in the toolbar) I went to PHP > PHP extensions and I could see php_intl was checked.
Another point to make is that the Template Viewer needs to be installed in the top level of your localhost. It will always use http://localhost/ (so it doesn't work in a folder like http://localhost/tdk/).
Let me know if you are still having issues.
I've hunted down the bug. This should be fixed now. Thanks for letting us know.